ARTIST/ILLUSTRATOR - PERUVIAN HEART, ADVENTUROUS SOUL
Danella Haro-Aguayo, mother of three amazing children, wife of the best man on earth, graphic designer, entrepreneur, artist, horse lover, Italian and Peruvian food fan, every single color admirer, east coast established, funny face maker, no-time-to-waste enthusiast, watercolor nut, city biker, God devotee, former BYUI student, traditional and digital art fan.
Interior Designer by choice, Graphic Designer by chance, Web Designer by opportunity, Artist and Children Illustrator by passion.
Danella was born in Lima, Peru. She has been involved in many different art expressions during her whole life, but she got hooked when she discovered the beauty and versatility of watercolors, becoming her favorite medium.
The colors in nature and the ones around her world have always been the power and motivation for her art pieces. She loves realism drawing, as she says: "I love to find magic and fantasy in the real world's colors and shades; I believe we can find fascinating and amazing things within our real world's everyday situations, places, people, nature, etc." She also mentions: "My roots have strong power and create a unique influence and motivation on my art".
Danella writes: Hi. I’m Danella Haro-Aguayo, a full time illustrator and designer living and working in New Jersey, USA. I love to work in a variety of media from traditional watercolours, graphite pencil, pen and ink, traditional collage to digital pixels and vectors.
I have a special passion for sketching and making stationery, and as far as possible, I try to draw every day ...mostly, to keep my own sanity!
+ For a full list of what I can offer you, please read my
+ To check my Surface Patterns & Fine Art pieces, please click here:www.danellaharo-art.com
+ If you would like to license existing images for greeting cards, gifts or other markets, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
+ If you would like to receive updates and news of what I’m creating, or when art lessons are starting, please subscribe to my Newsletter below this paragraph.
ILLUSTRATION, FINE ART AND DESIGN
Let me know if you are interested in any of the following services I offer. Check my portfolio as reference:
- CHILDREN'S ILLUSTRATION:
- Children's illustrations for books, magazines, in different techniques
- Study board, dummies.
- EDITORIAL ILLUSTRATION:
- Illustrations for books, magazines, in different techniques
- Spots, half or full page, short stories
- SURFACE PATTERNS:
- Seamsless patterns, for fabrics, stationery, wrapping paper and others
- Patterns and designs for dinnerware, stationery, greeting cards and others
- GRAPHIC DESIGN:
- Branding-logo design and branding assets/stationery, business cards, etc.
- Events design, flyers, postcards, triptics, booklets
- All kind of invitations for any celebration
- TRADITIONAL FINE ART:
- Watercolor, graphite, color pencil as main techniques
- Giclee prints of whatever is in stock
- Custom orders: Portraits, Pet portraits, Buildings or/and facades, Still life and others
- Plants, fruits and other still life
- Live sketching
- OTHER PROJECTS:
- Stage Design
- Make believe elements
- Old art pieces/photographs restoration
I’m also available to run workshops and provide Live sketching/drawing for your group and/or event.
If you would like to commission or license any work do not hesitate to contact me.